Welcome! How can we help?
How do I manage internal team member permissions?
To change or remove permissions from an existing teammate you must be an admin user.
- Navigate to the “Team” page
- Locate the team member which you want to edit
- Expand permissions row by clicking the down arrow at the right-most point of the row
- Toggle each type of permission on/off as desired, edit Deal access, or delete member with the “Remove Team Member” button
- For details of the impact of each permission level, click here